Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/07/06

BR 1-12: Stories of ghosts

I don't like horror movie and story. However this isn't so scary, so I read this. This book has three short stories.
Stage of the first story is Shiverham hall. Say, ghosts comes this hotel! There are not any human. This hotel's manager is Mr. Quiver. One day, two human came there. One man's name is Slate. He is selfish and bad man. Then the men and ghosts' battle started!! I think the ghosts are western's, they are different from Japanese one. It is fun for me. I laughed because Slate's great aunt Mabel was living here! (Of course, she is ghost too.) I and Slate was surprised that. I think this story is the best in this book. Second story's main character is spooks of pupil. I felt strange to this story. Do spooks use magic? Third is child and ghost's story. I thought Harry who is the child does fear nothing! This story is good too. Then now is the summer. Summer is the season of horror, so I recommend you reading this book. Don’t' worry this is not only horror story.
(184 words)


Reference: Punter, Russell (2004). Stories of ghosts. London: Usborn Young Reading

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿