Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/07/18

Last date

Yesterday is Yukata Festival in downtown, I and my boyfriend dated. I wore yukata by myself. I'm proud of this as a Japanese. This date is our last date before my home stay in U.S.
I went to downtown by bus. I and he are very busy so this was maybe last time. First, we went to Amamiya, and had Japanese sweets. I had a green tea shaved ice, he had
a green tea parfait! It was delicious, and we shared them.












Next, we took purikura in Kamitori. I was very happy!
Then we went to his dom, and took rest.
Next, we went to Moricone here is Italian restaurant. We had grape fruit salad, pizza, gelato and pasta. I especially liked the pasta!
He is very kind man, we always walked hand in hand. We talked many things. He said me you are cute, I love you, so many times. He always helps me. He always serious face, but sometime laughed, I like the moment. As you can see we had the happiest time. He promised me what he present pair of ling for me and prepare firework by my get back from U.S.
One more important thing! I presented bracelet and necklace for him, because I'm going to be in U.S. our next half of year anniversary. I hid them in confectionery box! He was very surprised when he opened it.
I miss him very much. We cried for our farewell when I rode my last bus. I believe our love.

(252 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. >Hiroyo
    Thank you !!!!!
    But you are more more more more more soooooooooo cute than me.

    返信削除
  2. The Japanese sweets look delicious XD
    You're so beautiful !

    返信削除
  3. >Yuki
    Yeah, it was very good! But it's expensive a little.
    Thanks.haha
    You're very very very cuute!!

    返信削除