Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/07/01

I got a mail!

I got a mail from my host family! I was very waiting it, so I'm very happy.
Last night, I send them first e-mail. Then Mrs. Marilyn replied this morning in Japan.
They have a daughter, Liz, and she is 20 years old. She is one year older than me.
They have two cats. I've never have cats but I'll like them surely.
I want to serve them Japanese dishes something, but my ideas are not enough.
Because I don't know what kinds of ingredient I can get in America.
I heard that Japanese seasonings are expensive in there. I am puzzled about what I cook.
Do you have any idea? Please tell me some ideas if you have.
Then I use Google Earth, and I searched my and my host family's house by it.
I saw my host family's house. I wanted to know the geography.
There are a lot of houses. I was very surprised, it is like Harry Potter's housing.

I'm looking forward to talking with my family, especially Liz!
For example about fashion, culture, love and more.

I send them my Facebook name, Skype ID, and this blog's URL.
I hope to contact them as soon as possible.

BUT THE EXAM COMES SOON, SO I MUST STUDY OR MAKE LONG ASSIGNMENT.
I hate them:)
In the subject: International Society and Japan, I must make 2,400 words in assignment.
I'll do my best for this summer vacation and staying in U.S.

(244 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds nice.
    Study hard for the exam to pass,then happy time come soon.

    Enjoy your summer vacation.

    返信削除
  2. >Tetsu

    Thanks! I do my best!!

    返信削除