Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/29

BR 1-11: Starfish

I read "Starfish". Recently temperature is very hot, it is remember me summer, and I want to go to sea. I like small fishes and starfish, so I choose this book.
In this book, there are various starfish's pictures. Some one is purple, and some are pink color. Some one live deep down in the sea, but some one live in pools by the sea, and they are various shapes. So starfish is many kinds. It is very interesting!!
They have changed their body and habit for live anywhere, so they have various kinds. I was surprised that some of them eat mussels and oysters and clams! These are very hard. I like sea animal’s mysterious things like this.




(119 words)

Reference: Hurd, Eddith Thacher (2000). Starfish. New York: HarperCollins

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿