Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/22

Recently

I have had cramps, I am in period. In period, usually women are annoyed.
The day before yesterday night, I sent him e-mail "I am indisposed with stomachache :)haha" Then he said " Keep up! :)" -What? I thought. Why he doesn't have more gently and kindly words hah? I was very annoyed his words. So I said him "How do you think about menstruation? Do you think this is comfortable thing? No! Imagine. We are always bleeding in period. Is it normally thing for you? Though you said only "Keep up! :)" I can't understand you. OK? GOOD NIGHT!" As you can see, I was angry very much. He said "I'm sorry." quickly.
He understood my words' mean and improved. Next evening, I said him "I was angry too much, I was annoyed yesterday, I'm sorry." So he said "It's OK. I was wrong. I thought you were all right yet, but you weren't so. I'm sorry, I love you." Then we made it up♡

(166 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿