Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/14

iPhone Apps!

Hi, I'm iPhone4 user. Recently, iPhone user increased among my friends. I don't have too many applications, but I know good apps! I introduce them. I only get free one!
If you like taking photos, I recommend you "Instantgram". We can take nice photos. This works in some filters. That is to say, it makes photo vividly, darkly, brightly and so on. It can make focus too. I love this.

Next, if you are very busy and you must manage your hard schedule, you should use "Saisuke Free". This show your schedule on time line, so it is easy to see! Moving plan is easy too, you only drag it.

If you like to edit pictures, I recommend "PS Express" and "iPosca" and "Kirei Camera".
"PS express" has many edit functions. It can crop, flip, rotate, and change contrast, black and white, tint, exposure and some effects. "iPosca" is scrawling app. You can change color and pen's thickness. "Kirei camera" makes photo beautiful brightness in a matter of seconds. These are attractive isn't it?

If you want to get music game, you should have "tapic". You may be attracted to the game. You can choose music in your iPod app.

My brother is iPhone user too, and he has more apps and know it wise. If you are iPhone user too, please tell about your most favorite app.

(228 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿