Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/05

Foreign country_week 8

I’ve never been to many foreign countries. So I liked learning geography when I was a high school student. Knowing about world geography is very interesting. I want to see them by my eyes. I’ve been to Australia, Bali (Indonesia) and Singapore. In these, my most favorite one is Singapore surely, because I had lived here for four years. Singapore may my second hometown. There are various races, religions and cultures. For example, there are Chinese town, Arabian street, Indian street and so on. If you go to Indian street, you’ll smell like curry. Situation that many cultures exist in same place is interesting. In that sense, I want to go to America next time. There is called salad bowl of race. I’m looking forward to go there in this summer as foreign course!

(134 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿