Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/29

About blogging_week12

Now this blog reached over eight thousands words. I want to reach ten thousands early!! I’m not good at blogging in English, but I like blogging. Excluding posting book reviews. It is difficult for me. When I found expression which I’ve knew before while I posting blog, I feel good. Then I like commenting to my friends’ posts. When I receive some comments, I always reply to them, because it is very happy things for me. I follow thirty two friend’s blogs. I can’t read all but I like reading them. I like blogging in Japanese too. Sometime I post diary on mixi. I write diary with a suspicious of humor. By blogging my life, I can look back at my days. Today is sad, happy, funny, seriously and so on, it is important for me and want to tell many people my feelings.

(144 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿