Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/24

BR 1-10: The story of Heidi



This story is called "Haiji" in Japan. Of course you know this name. I like this story so I choose this book.
This story's stage is in Switzerland. Heidi was brought up by her aunt, because her parents dead. One day her aunt brought her to her grandfather's hut. From the day she lives with her grandfather who is lonely miserable man. There is not her room, bed, any friends. She found it herself. Her bed is made by hay in hayloft. He is indeed a man of few words, but he gave her rich, creamy milk. She found that real he is kind man. She made a friends, his name is Peter who is goat boy. She had enjoyed everyday.
One day, her aunt came back and she brings her Frankfurt, but she didn't want it. In Frankfurt, Heidi meets Clara who is in bed always because she is ill. Heidi suggested that Clara stay her grandfather's hut for a month for treating Clara’s ill. Clara couldn’t stand up by herself. In the life, Clara stood by herself thanks to Heidi and other people. Clara’s father was very glad to hear it too.

I like this grandfather's word
"Once I was sad and lonely but you've made me a happy man."

So Heidi made happy around many people!
I recommend you this book.



(224 words)
Reference: Spyri, Jonna (2006). The story of Heidi. London: Usbone Young Reading

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿