Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/23

I get it!!!


Hello! I get driving license today at long last.
Yes, this is it.
Last week Thursday, I went to Kumamoto Driving Center and took the driving exam. Its acceptance line is over nine out of ten. Then my result was 89 percent. Oh My Goddddddd!
So today is the revenge, and I passed! But there is only regret; my license’s picture is not good ;( I was chin up. So i want to revenge it three years after!
I want to go sea by car.
And my boyfriend will treat me to eel and rice next Saturday. I reserved Daishin which is eel restaurant in downtown. I'm looking forward to going.
Kumamoto Prefecture is likely that the most reared collisions occurred in Japan, so I'm careful with my driving! And everyone too!


(132 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. かわいすぎてむかつく。

    返信削除
  2. えいみえいみえいみe
    かわいくて いやだ こまる いやだ

    返信削除
  3. >Yuki.G
    Yeah, thank you very much!

    >Rie
    No way!haha
    Why you think so.lol

    >Iku
    I'm not cute, i'll say you same words!

    返信削除