Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/29

Vacation Plans_week13

In this summer vacation, I’ll be in Minnesota, America as overseas training. I’ll stay with a family. I’m looking forward to going there, but I miss leaving Japan and what I can’t spend summer vacation with my boyfriend. Though I want to learn very hard! In Minnesota, I want to go to Lake Superior. As you can see, it is one of the Great lakes. Then this stay is my first visiting to America. I want to tell Japanese culture too, so I am going to bring my Yukata, and I’ll clothe local girl. And I want to cook Japanese sweets too. Come back from America, I must study for some spring term’s exam. Then I’ll hang out with my boyfriend anywhere. We can’t go festival, it is very miserable! I’ll study for TOEIC too.

(135 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿