Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/29

About my keitai_week11

I use iPhone4. My iPhone4 is covered pink cover. I have used it since last December, maybe. I have about eighty applications. My heavy use applications are mixi, Twitter, Safari, SMS, iPod, Instantgram and weather news. I use my keitai very carefully. It is weak at water. First time, every iPhone or smart phone user have a hard time still use it well, but I didn’t so. From beginning, I could use it well. I can type very fast on touch panel. Many people are surprised me. My keitai’s sore spot is water and battery, but this has various functions by application. You can custom these functions. It is like a small laptop. Its camera is high quality too. I love it very much.

(124 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿