Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/01

My Other Classes_week7

I’ve taken Spanish since last year. I like Spanish because, the sounds is cheerfully, Spanish teacher Mr. Okamura is very strict about time, but I know actually he is kind and good teacher. I like Cultural anthropology too. The teacher’s talking about religion is interested though I have never been interested it. She’ll tell us about “Witch Hunt”. I’m looking forward hear it. She is very good at teaching I think. I like Writing class too. It gives us many many home works, but I like writing blog by using PC. In reverse, I don’t like Listening class because the teacher is strict and he sometime says dirty words. But the class is fun and easy. I take Economics too. It is boarding. I try doing my best for all classes. I want to get “grade A”, I possible.

(139 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think you are very persistent!!
    But, take it easy ^^
    I'm the head of the cheering group for you.haha

    返信削除
  2. Because, you are satisfaction with your real life!! You are compatible with love and study. I have great esteem for your life^^

    返信削除