Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/01

Shopping


Now is season of summer sale. That is why I went to down town and shopping alone after school! I like shopping but i don't have a lot of money!!!!!!!!!! Cute clothes are expensive for me, but I want it! Every time I fight with this conflict:(
So getting clothes which is not expensive but it looks expensive is my shopping policy. I think I'm good buyer. And shopping season came again.
I walked and walked around down town. W
hen I reall
y want to go shopping, I want to be alone too. My
choosing eyes are very serious. At last I bought maxi dress, white cotton cardigan by WE GO, and cute navy blue dress by PAGE BOY. All is no more 10,000 yen! However they don't looks cheep. Genius! lol

Look this!
This is the one. I'm looking forward to wear them.

(139 words)

6 件のコメント:

  1. I envy you! I want too(´o`)
    Please buy it for me♡

    返信削除
  2. it is soo cute.
    I want to wear it huhu

    返信削除
  3. cuuuute!!!
    I want to wear it too:) lol

    返信削除
  4. >Eri
    Wow!lol
    Do you wear it????
    You'll be other character!haha

    返信削除