Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/05

Yesterday

I graduated driving school yesterday. I’m very happy! Next I should go to driving license center, and take last test. I’ll go there sixteen. Then I get car license, my boyfriend presents me something, he promised it. After the graduation ceremony, I went to college library, and Yukino and Haruka gathered too. We are same survey team in Speaking class. We have to prepare for the presentation. We bought big paper in Maruzen, and did it in study room. Yesterday was Saturday though some students studied there. 7 o’clock, we finished two three of all. I want to say thanks to people who cooperated with our survey. After that, we went to “POM’s tree” for dinner. There major is omelet containing fried rice. It is expensive a little, but I satisfied very much. I and Haruka said bye to Yukino, and we walked to Shin-suizenji station. The weather was very cool and comfortable, so we enjoyed walking. It was good day.

(161 words)

2 件のコメント: