Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/01

Ban-ya!

Last Saturday, after my part time job at cram school, Misato and I went to dinner, it is Yakiniku :) we love it very much, we went to Ban-ya, Yuki.O works here. Ban-ya is in Kengun, near the Marumiya Store. This is our first coming, and our coming is secret for Yuki, so we hoped surprising her! We planed it about one week ago. We reserved other name. That day, Yuki was very surprised that we came went there. It was success!! After that we eat Japanese beef!


Yuki gave us rice, ume liquer, candy ices and cabbages! Lastly we were gave expensive beef plate from her boss! All was very tasty! We ate until our stomach distends. Thanks Yuki. We chatted about many things and laughed, very good time! I want to go there again. I recommend you here. After that Yuki took us by her car. I think we are very fun.haha

My boyfriend was waiting me. However I like them, so I didn’t hurry! Lol

I took a picture, please look this. The uniform suits Yuki nicely. Misato had a little cold, so I’m worrying her.

Anyway we are best friend, aren’t you?


(196 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿