Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/31

BR 1-07: Black Beauty


Today, I read "Black Beauty". I chose this because it was illustrated horse on the book cover and I like horse. This Black Beauty is horse’s name. This story describes his life. He is beauty and good temper horse. His first owner is very good, there horses were all happy, but one day they have to go to next each owner. This was start of worst… I thought that we must be take care animals after I read it. This story is talked by horse side, so I understood their agony and pleasure. When he had terrible experiences, he can’t do his best, so it is nonsense! I hope animals happy and our happy. This story touched me, so I recommend you! Please read this.



Reference: Anna.S (2005), Black Beauty, Usborne Publishing
(125 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿