Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/20

BR 1-05: Little Women

I read “Little Woman” because I saw that Ikumi.I read it before and she recommended it! Maybe this story is called “Wakakusa Moanogatari” in Japanese. I’ve known the story’s plot. I think this book is not all; this is halfway. I want to read all very much. This is very interested story, and this theme is “family love” I think. There are four sisters and mother. They are not rich, they have only little money but they live happily. Sometime they have big problems, but they get over with family love. I thought family is very important. The sisters love their mother very much and the mother too.

“And here’s a big Christmas present for the March family!”

They don’t have a lot of money, so they can’t Christmas presents but they had. What do you think is that? If you want to know, please read this. I recommend too this.

Reference: Louisa.M.A (2007). Little Women. Penguin Active Peading
(151 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. When I finded my name,I was surprised.
    Thank you for watching my blog...chu.

    返信削除
  2. >ikumi
    I'm a follower of your blog!
    Thanks your comment too.chu

    返信削除
  3. >Aiko
    Hi! Aikoniq!haha
    I'm glad to see your comment.
    Please be my blog's follower.

    返信削除