Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/10

My GW plans_week4

I have some Golden week plans. I will have tea time with my junior student in Eibei. I'm going to Amamiya. It surves Japanese sweets.
Next I have part time jobs. I'm a wedding companion. The work is very hard, but I don't like it. I'm going to work in Hotel Castle.
Then, next is the biggest plan, I'm going to go to Fukuoka with my boyfriend. We will go to rock LIVE. We love this rock band. I have never been to rock LIVE, so I'm looking forward it, and this is our first trip.
On study, reading English books and posting three book review is my object. I don't like this Homework, but I should do it....I want to forget all homework during only Golden week!
Many fun things are waiting for me, but I'm sad because I don't have any plans with Eibei's friends. They are busy because they have part time job.

(157 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿