Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/12

Food_week5

I like a lot of foods. I like Japanese, Chinese, Italian and many exotic dishes. However I can't eat too hot foods. I like delicious one! Especially I like salty-sweet taste, for example Mitarashidango, Subuta, like this. I lived in Singapore, and I like there Chicken rice. It is cheap but very tasty! I like chicken the best in all meets. Yakitori is very good too. Then Indonesian cuisine is nice too. When I hold BBQ, I always eat many sweet peppers. Sweet pepper is called "Piman" in Japanese. Many Japanese hate it, but I like it! My favorite Italian is pasta. But I don't like tomato base pasta, I like cream base pasta.

(114 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I like Subuta too.
    I want to go restaurant together♡ah..

    返信削除
  2. Akisa
    Oh you like it too!?
    I'd love for you go to restaurant!

    返信削除
  3. I love Yakitori!! I often ate Yakitori with my friends when I was a high school student.

    返信削除
  4. >Hiroyo
    I love Yakitori too!
    I like Butabara of Yakitori.

    返信削除