Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/01

My hair.

I have long hair. Some friends say “I like your hair." I had had real BLACK hair for nineteen years and five months, but I colored first end of January this year. I colored dark brown. I liked my black hair, because everyone admired it and it was one of my characteristic. However I wanted to try bright hair color. I was colored at Courreges Salon. This salon brand is famous. Ms. Yamamoto who take charge of me is very good hairdresser. She has some big prizes in contests. I was satisfied my hair color. I'm going to hair salon again, but that is other salon, because Courreges Salon is expensive! Many friends still say that you should back black hair. Though, I like now my hair. I think long black hair looks me heavy. Actually I want to try short hair, but it is a so big decision for me. Maybe I won't be able to do that. In high school, I had my hair permed but I went off it, so now my hair is straight. Which do you like better black or brown hair? Please tell me that!

(191 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Yohei and one of the teaching assistants.

    I like black! but you are beautiful, so the color of your hair doesn't matter...

    返信削除
  2. I like black hair but I like you <3
    I have never dyed my deep black hair^^

    返信削除
  3. >Yohei
    Hi, I know you. Wow you like black too.
    Oh thaks, but i'm not beautiful...

    返信削除
  4. >Yusa
    I like your black hair:D
    It suits you nicely.

    返信削除