Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/30

How Happy Day!

Today, I woke up early, and I went to city. I wore a new white one piece. First, I met my boyfriend. We made it at Traffic Center. We went various places. For example PALCO, 
Kamitori street
's shops, and many. Today was too hot though until April. I don't like hot, so we spent many time in buildings. 3 o'clock, I had another promise to meet, so I said him bay.lol I went to in front of PALCO. My underclasswoman was waiting for me. Her name is Eiko. She is very cute and good girl, so I like her :D. We had a break to chat something. We went to Amamiya which surve Japanese sweets and lunch. I know name of there, but this is my first coming. Surprisingly, my friend was working at Amamiya! Amamiya's Japanese parfait was very good taste. We ordered cherry blossom flavor. We talked many things and took some photos. I met Hiroyo and Yuki.G at city too. They were walking with each boyfriends.haha I was very happy! Then we went to Tsuruya to go to American Fair. We excited very much and had a cute American cup cake. I had a full day. Thanx.
(200 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I went to city yesterday and I am going to there with Yukino tomorrow! Why don't you come to city tomorrow?haha

    返信削除
  2. My first comment for you!! It was muggy weather yesterday. Your label is nice♥kkk

    返信削除
  3. >Natsumi
    Oh good!:)
    I want to hung out with u!haha
    I think u like shopping very much.

    返信削除
  4. >Yusa
    I've waited your comment for a long time<3
    Did you like that?

    返信削除