Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/29

BR 1-03: The Rat Hunt

I read “The Rat Hunt”. I was attracted by this book’s cover. I like birthday, so this illustration exited me! This is story of some twin’s birthday happening. Mouth is main character who tak e care of his pet. It is rat, and its name is Ricky. I though author’s their naming is funny, because the boy’s name is Mouse, the rat’s name is like a man! I hanker to hold American birthday party like this. The food looks very nice and cute. I like them. Finally, Jojo who is the other of twin is very good girl. This is pretty and warm story, so I recommend you to take this book.

(112 words)
Reference: Jenny. A (2001). The Rat Hunt. Literacy Land.

1 件のコメント: