Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/15

First Writing Class

Hi, my name is Eimi M. I think this writing class is very hard for me, because here's English is difficult and teachers don't speak Japanese, but teachers are so fun people. I like you. I'm not good at to read English fast, so I will try it faster in this class. And I want to talk with native teachers, so please talk to me! I'm worrying this class of homework. I am careful what you say, but it's difficult. So I may fail to catch it. I want to avoid it. I don't want to do book review!!! I dislike books.:(

(102words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Eimi,

    Good on you for starting to add posts to your blog already! I'll let you and your mates all know about labels that I'd like you to use on posts like this next week. "Writing class" is fine for now.

    As soon as you can, would you please shorten your family name in this (and any other posts) to M. (Eimi M.)? If you notice that any of your classmates or peers have posted their full names, please share this advice with them.

    Thanks in advance.

    PB

    返信削除
  2. All right. I do that soon. Thanks for your advice.

    返信削除