Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/28

BR 1-01: Nelson Mandela

 "On 11 February 1990, Mandela walked out of Victor Verster after more than 10,000 days in prison." (33p.)

I read "Nelson Mandela". The reason of I chose this book is that I want to know about his life more because I knew only his name and his achievement, but I didn't know detail of the apartheid and his works. This is non-fiction story of Mandela's life to be free.
Then I read book, I understood he is greater person than I was thinking before I read this book. I felt that "free" is not ordinary thing in many places. Now Black people get free, but I think still there is a little segrigation in some people's mind. I hope what the segrigation perish at once. I don't want what his effort will to be vain things. He and his friends didn't give up, even if they were in whatever bad situation. They rose again and again, protested again and again. I was cheerfuled by his figure. I think what he had good friends, supporters and a wife was very lucky. Surely he couldn't work if he didn't have them. I think he was very good leader, because he betted his life many times for Black people's free. I want Japanese prime minister to imitate him.
 This book give us some Mandela's picture, those are very interest in us. Please read this one;))
Reference: Coleen. D (2001). Nelson Mandela. Penguin Active Reading.  (230 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am interested in him. I watched a movie about his life.

    返信削除
  2. >Hiroyo
    Oh really!? I don't know the movie.
    He is very great man, isn't it?^^

    返信削除