Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/14

Letter to My Homestay Family

Hello, I’m Eimi. Glad to know you. I’m a Japanese girl, and nineteen years old. I’m a student of KGU. My major is English and foreign studies. I like English. I also study Spanish as a second foreign language. I feel it’s very interesting too! I have black hair, brown eyes, a small nose, and am tall for a Japanese woman.

My Japanese family is my father, mother, younger brother, cute dog, and me. Do you have dogs or any pets? My house is in the countryside, so I go to university by motor bicycle. Everybody says that I don’t look a rider, but I like driving.

I have lived in Singapore for four years, but when I was very young (1 to 4 years old) then. So my English by no means good. But I think as a result I interested in foreign culture by this experience. I’m especially interested in foreign culture, for example food, markets, music, fashion and other things.

My hobby is using Social Network Service like facebook. If you have a facebook account, please tell me. Can I use the Internet at your house? My favorite music is Rock. It’s powerful and very cool. Do you like it?

Well..I like celebrating everybody’s birthday! I think the birthday is the happiest day, and I’m going to spend my birthday in Australia, in August. I look forward to my birthday.


I’ve visited Cairns Australia once with my family 6 years ago. Then we enjoyed sea fun, riding horses, looking at many animals and a balloon ride. I like Australia because everything is bigger and more carefree than Japan. Also the people are very cheerful. I’ve not ever been to Melbourne, so I want to enjoy shopping in downtown. Please take me good shops, and I hope to join some parties because I want to communicate with many native people. As I think of living in Australia, it excites me but I am worrying only one thing on this staying. It is about the meal quantity. On my last visit, the Australian meal was huge for me. So perhaps I won’t be able to eat it all. I want you know it before hand. In this stay, I hope to grow and spend happy time with you. Thank you.

(381 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for your comment.
    I want to go Australia anytime:)☆
    Please plan the Australian trip of Eibei girls!!haha~

    返信削除