Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/21

Music I like_week 2

My favorite is Japanese rock music. I especially love "Ling tosite sigre". This band group is miner in all of music Sean, but it has been getting attention recently. They are three piece band. Each play skill is very high. The sound is so keen and extra cool! I recommend you "Special Thanks". It is rock band group too. Its genre is rock, but the sound is cheerful, like sun, so everyone will be happy. They use all English in their lyrics. Vocal is Japanese woman, however she has good tongue I think. If you want to listen them, always I can do!

(103 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I have never listen to rock music, but I read your article, I'm interested in it!!

    返信削除
  2. >Yukichi
    I recommend you "Special Thanks".
    Mi-chan(Gt,Vo) has very cute voice.
    You sure likes it! Please listen it!;9

    返信削除