Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/29

BR 1-02 : Starman

I read “Starman”. This book is new one and nobody rented this, so I chose this. This story is fiction, and this is set in empty center of Australia. When I finish reading it, I had strange feeling. I can’t understand what the author want to tell throw this story. In this story’s world is mysterious; after all, two persons maybe warp! What mean this title? So telling this book’s impression without saying in this detail of content is too hard for me. So I want you to read this one and tell your impression! Bill (first character) is very kind person, and he and Emily (his wife) are good couple I thought.

Reference: Phillip. B (2007). Starman. OXFORD University Press. (113 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿