Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/19

No time!!!:(

Recently, I'm very busy. Second grade of Eibei students have many homeworks.
It makes me tired, so I'm sleepy always. But I have no time, I mustn't sleep early.
I'm planning party of Eibei girls too. We will hold it May 21. If you want to join our party, please comment to this post or send me mail. However, it can only girls.:) Be careful!!haha
I have still what I want to do! For example ALC, reading English book (PS. I love you.), studying qualification of secretaty, cleaning my room more, receiving Spanish test, and going to driving school.
I don't go to driving school long time. When I get driving risence?? Do I have really 24 hours in a day?
Oh my got, already I'm sleepy...Tomorrow is sweet Wednesday! Mr.Beaufait is cheerful man.

(134 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm looking forward to the party!

    返信削除
  2. >Yuki
    Thanxx! I think so too;) Coming sooon!

    返信削除
  3. I wish I were a girl. ʅ( ‾⊖◝)ʃ

    返信削除
  4. >sho
    No way!!haha
    But we like your character very much.
    You are popular!

    返信削除