Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/04/25

My Family_Speaking

 Hi, I introduce my family. My family is father, mother, younger brother and me. We have a cute dog too.
My father's name is Seigo. Father is a elementary school teacher. He looks gentle man. His personality is responsible, kind and serious. At first look, he is almost perfect person, but he is forgetful. So I think this is his charm point, and I must like this point from he.
My mother had been a banker before she married, now she is a house maker and works in town museum. Her name is Yoshiko. She has wavy hair. She likes chatting with her friends, so she often calling. She is good at cooking. She is irritable for me, however she is good mother.
Next, my brother is fifteen years old, high school student. He is Hayato.  His personality is calm, smart, popular. He plays guitar, likes to play tennis, and solving difficult math problems. He knows well about PC. He is almighty. Our same favorite is rock music. Sometime he plays guitar and I sing it ! Maybe we have good relationship.
Last, my dog's kind is Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Her name is Cookie. She likes people and very cute. I love her big round eyes.

(204 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm Yukiko.
    When I read your blog, I knew the dog's kind for the first time!

    返信削除
  2. Your family looks happy ^^

    返信削除