Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/21

How I study English_week 6

I study English in college now. I receive many English classes, and they give a lot of homework to me. So it is hard and it is good for my study I think. When I was junior high school student, I studied very hard. Then I had an English words book, and it became old because I use too much. I'm good at Listening, but I'm not good at reading fast and grammar, so I bought an English novel for that. It is so long but I like the story's movie, so I'm looking forward to read it! My English is not good still but I like speaking and it is good for me!

(114 words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. >I receive many English classes

    How many classes do you take?

    返信削除
  2. I respect for your good skill of listening to English. It often helps me ^^ Thanks, Eimi!

    返信削除
  3. >Tetsu
    Thanks your comment!:))
    I take 5 English classes in this spring.

    >Yuki
    Oh you too help me! thanx.chu
    My English poor<3

    返信削除