Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/23

BR 1-06: The Fabulous Story of Fashion


Today I introduce this book “The Fabulous Story of Fashion”. I chose this book before I love fashion and this book cover is very interesting! There are three person and they wear different kind and era clothes. This story’s theme is history of fashion. Start is the primitive age and fashion of around the world is explained in it. In this book, a lot of fashion words are used, and I know someone. So I felt that fashion’s history is very long. I think we understand some their culture or life through look then fashion. For example difference by their position. It was very interesting. Old and contemporary fashion style is very different, but people’s love for fashion is same, I thought. I can’t understand some kinds of fashion, so I laughed. I especially want to wear French dress in 1890s, it use bodices which is like a corset and it is beautiful! The day may come now our favorite fashions are thought that is funny. But fashion repeats itself.

Reference: Katie.D (2006). The Fabulous Story of Fashion. Usborne Young Reading

(170 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿