Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/25

Big Party!

5.21 we had a big party with Eibei girls in dining bar Nagare which is in Namikizaka.
I was organizer of this party. I gathered eighteen girls, Chiaki, Kaori, Marika, Airi, Risa, Yuki.G , Mai, Haruka, Rie, Saori, Yusa, Moe, Mami.K, Yuki.O, Hiroyo, Misato, Asuka and me. It is very big numbers! I have many friends. The work was very too hard, but Chiaki.O helped me. I appreciation her very much. This party's meaning is to try our best in sophomore. Eibei's second grade is hard so we needed to enhance friendship more. In the Nagare's atmosphere is like Bali, it is very exotic and we liked it! We talked about many things and took pictures. I know all members but before this party, there were girls who hadn't told some girl of the member. However when the party finish, almost girls became friends! This was one of the purpose. I'm very happy. There are girls who I still don't know well in Eibei, I want to be friends them, so if you are the girls please comment!haha
Actually we call "Ei-katsu" like this party and Eibei girl's activity, and next I'm going to hold party November when I come back from America for Foreign course. Next I want to hold party in Venus Cafe. Anyway we had very happy time! I love Eibei!:))
This is all member's picture.



(226 words)

4 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed the party very much♡
    Thank you☆

    返信削除
  2. >Marika
    I'm glad to see your comment!thanx
    Please come to next too!;)
    And thanks for many cakes!

    返信削除
  3. I love Eimi♥
    I love Eibei girls♥
    I'm looking forward to joining next Eikatsu!
    Thank you for planning to this party\(^o^)/

    返信削除
  4. >Haruka
    Thanxxxx harukapi!xo
    Please come to next one too!

    返信削除