Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/11

Essay 1-02a: Enjoy KGU

I introduce your KGU life. I'm belonging to department of Eibei, so I introduce mainly here.

We study mainly English. In junior, you should take Second foreign language, you can choice in this, Spanish, French, German and Russian. I took Spanish and I like this class, but almost student hate it! Maybe it is because the teacher is severe about time. That is to say, if you would be late for the class even a minute, he wouldn't admire what you enter in the room. Be careful! In university, there are a lot of strange teachers like this. This is to be problem sometime, however it is interesting point too, so please think in the latter.

I recommend you KGU's library. I like this place in KGU. KGU's library is big and full. There are many books, Japanese and foreign newspapers, magazines, English books, PCs, and it has some kind of rooms. It is very useful.Every student is looking forward to the lunchtime. At that time, students have lunch in each place. Generally member of circle are in school cafeteria and Gakusei kaikan. Eibei's girls always go bakery. Bakery is surrounded by glass, so there is good atmosphere. Bakery's bread is special! Some people take out to them home. Near by bakery, there is Maruzen which sell stationeries and magazines. I tell you profitable information! In Maruzen, books and magazines are sold on 3% cheaper than usually.

Then, there are many exchange students from overseas. If you want to see them, go to English Lounge which is in build 1, and if you come to Freshman Camp and English Weekend, you can communicate with them long time. I think you should better join these camps. It is very fun event and you will make a lot of friends of Eibei.

In autumn, KGU held "Takuma festival". It is the biggest event in KGU. It is held for three days, and each circle open shop. Every year, famous person comes to this event! Last year, Brother Tom and Shota Shimizu came. There are not only shops but also many exhibitions. Please enjoy it!

Eibei is said that Eibei students are more closely than other department students, so you are lucky!I hope what you spend full university life!

(377 words)

7 件のコメント:

  1. I choose French☆
    BUt, very difficult:(

    返信削除
  2. I often go to bakery to talk with friends☆:)

    返信削除
  3. The pleasant point of department Eibei is easy to understand!
    Are you belong to any circles?

    返信削除
  4. >Marika
    That's too bad<(
    Thanx your comment!

    >sky-girl
    Thank you your comment!
    Are u Risa??
    I like bakery too.

    >arichi
    Thanks for your praise.
    I belong to "Hospitality workshop".

    返信削除
  5. Hi Eimi,

    Thanks for responding to your classmates comments so quickly.

    Now would you please enter blank lines between the paragraphs of your essay, to make it easy to see where they begin and end?

    You also should make clear in the introductory paragraph who your intended or target audience is, rather than in a supplementary remark after the end of your essay.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除
  6. >Pab

    Maybe I do that now.
    Is it correct??
    Please check again.

    返信削除
  7. That looks like quite an improvement, Eimi! I'm glad to know you're so on the ball.

    There is at least one more paragraph division possible in the largest block of text remaining. That would be between places to study and places to eat.

    I also have noticed a minor fault in my previous comment, which should read, "... your classmates['] comments ...." I guess I need to preview my comments carefully before I post them.

    Anyway, please pass along what you learn from comments like these to your classmates and peers.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除