Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/10

BR 1-04: Bad Love

I read “Bad love”, because this is kind of mystery novel. Usually I don’t read them, but it is shorter than other mystery, so I thought I want to try it!
The stage is in Denver, Colorado. Main character is Flick Laine who is a detective. One day a man dead. First, polices say that he killed by himself, but She didn’t think so, that is to say it was murder! This story stars from here. This book’s title is very important key word. On the opening page, there are Denver’s map and American map, I think it is interesting. However this was very easy for me to find the killer. So I don’t recommend you this book. Next time I want to read better story of mystery. If you know someone, please tell it me!

Reference: Sue.L (2003). Bad Love. Cambridge University Press.



(136 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read it!!
    I know Bad Love, but I don't remember this story.

    返信削除
  2. >Akisa
    Thanx your comment:-)
    Did you read it!?

    返信削除