Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/04

My hobbies_week3

I have some hobbies. First, listening to music. Especially I like rock music. It much my feeling very much. My boyfriend loves it too. We have same hobby. I often listen to it with big sound, it is great for me! Second, driving by my motor bike. This season is best season for that. It is very comfortable. My motor bike is “Let’s 5", the color is red, this made by SUZUKI. I'm good rider, so I've not happen traffic accident. Third, doing net surfing. I like Twitter, mixi and Facebook. Sometime I chat with foreign people on Facebook. These days, I chatted with Taiwanese. He is a banker, studies Japanese in college at night. I was very excited. Lastly, taking photo I like. I usually take photoes by iPhone app. I recommend you Instantgram which is the iPhone app. This dress photoes by using many filter, so we can make good photoes. Look, I took these pictures. How do you like?? First, cherry blossom and Japanese lantern. Next is a ridiculous shape tomato.
(177 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Tomato is interesting shape! You are good taking pictures^^♪

    返信削除
  2. >Hiroyoooooo❤
    I miss you;(
    I want to take your pictures^^kkk

    返信削除