Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/05/10

My Golden week!!!

This year’s Golden week, I had a most enjoyable time ever.

First, I went to Amamiya with Eiko who is junior student in Eibei. She is very cute, hard worker and kind, so I like her very much. She is a scholarship student too. We enjoyed chatting.


Then I had part time jobs, it was hard, but I didn’t mistake so I’m happy.


Next I went to Fukuoka with my boyfriend. We went to by express bus. We were going to meet Traffic center at 10 o’clock, but he woke up the time! I was unbelievable! I lost my temper with him, but we made up soon.


This day, we went to rock music’s LIVE. Do you know “Ling tosite sigure”? I introduced this rock band, so as you know we love it very much. About this band, please read my past post. Start of the LIVE was 6 o’clock p.m. but I know goods sale’s star time is since 3:30. I bought a Tour T-shirts for me and iPhone case for my brother. He bought a T-shirts and a towel. Those designed by TK who is Sigure’s member and so cool design. I post this T-shirt's picture. You think so too don't you?
The LIVE held in Fukuoka international kaigijo. Maybe the hole accommodates 1500 people. That is near Marine messe. At the time in Marine messe held Shogo Hamada’s concert too, and Sunpalace which is nearby Marine messe held Nana Mizuki’s concert too. So the area was chaos!

The LIVE was very exciting, stimulative and daring. I moved so I couldn’t shout louder. When the curtain was raised, unconciously I cried silently. I was fascinated completely. I want to go again!


Next day, we walk around Fukuoka. For example, Tenjin core, Tenjin underground shopping arcade, Canal city and Hakata city. Hakata city opened recently, it is very big!!! It has many good shops. Especially Hankyu department store and Tokyu Hands are big.


Ultimately, I bought a red bag. This is praised by many Eibei's friends:)


In a return express bus, I was very sad. I don't want to return Kumamoto:(


However I spend massive days in this Golden week, so I study hard again from this week! Try our best!


(372 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Seems so happy and relaxing! In brog, you often make mistakes during part time job. Is it real?

    返信削除
  2. >Yudai
    Thanks your comment!
    I'm sorry. What mean the comment??
    I don't understand.

    返信削除