Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/14

Using The Computer_week 10

I almost everyday use computer, I use in my house or college library or building 14. I want to have my note PC. I’ve liked using computer since childhood and I’m good at use Word, Power Point and Internet. Though I can’t do blind touch and very speedy typing, so this homework is not good. I think Japanese students’ skill of using computer is poorer than other advanced nations. Some my Japanese friends too, but American exchange students isn’t like that. Why? We had had “PC class” since elementary school. I can’t understand that some people afraid to use computer. Computer is our friend in almost cases, I think. My house’s OS is Windows Vista and 7. If I have my note PC, I want to have Mac PC. At building 14, we can use Mac PC always! I like them and it is comfortable.

(145 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿