Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/01

Driving school

I have been going to driving school since November last year. I like driving car, but December to February, and April. So my school class was late, but NOW I'm in front of my graduation! The rest of class is evaluation for last test and graduation test. Yesterday I received former.
Last night, I practiced driving with my father. I don't like parking;( I want to pass it!!!!!
I want to get license early. So today I practiced parking with my teacher who is good at teaching. I got the confidence. I am going to take graduation test. I hope that I pass that. If I get driving license, I want to go to Mitsui Gureen Land with my boyfriend.

(120 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿