Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/06/12

My Favorite Movie_week 9

I usually don’t watch movie, but I have some favorite famous movies. Those are “P.S. I love you” and “Harry Potter series”. You know? Former is very good love story. This was recommended by Chiaki. When I watched at home first, I cried. Harry Potter is the most famous movie, so I don’t have to tell you this detail! I watched all series in theater, and I read books too. This is the biggest fantasy in this century, I think. After this, I want to watch “Cinderella Story”. A lot of my friends love it very much, so this will be one of the favorite movies. If you know other good movie, please tell me in this comment!

(118 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿