Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/07/20

BR 1-13: Romeo and Juliet

I read "Romeo and Juliet". It is because I like love story. I've read this story past, but I don't remember because I was a child. So I read it again, and I'm surprised the last!
I think pure love is very good and valuable. Their love is too hot, I think. This story is not only happy, so it is interesting. As you know, Juliet is very beautiful girl. Yes, she is only thirteen! However she was recommended marriage by her mother, she didn't hope that. If I would be Juliet, I couldn't endure that!
Destiny is very impish. This story is beautiful and very sad. If you wouldn't read this recently, please read this! Maybe you remember or find this' real and detail of story.

(127 words)

Reference: Shakespeare, William. (2006). Romeo and Juliet. London: Usborne Young Reading.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿