Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/09/28

BR 2-01: Mouse Tales (Arnold,1972)

"I will tell you seven tales one for each of you if you promise to go right to sleep when I am done." (Lobel, 1972, p. 1).


Mouse papa said to his children.
This book has seven short tales. Mouse papa tells it to each his seven children before they go sleep.

I like western tales, so I choose this book. This book is not thin but very easy. This book has 1505 words. You can read it quickly! I especially like fifth story "Journey". This one is comical. However I don't recommend this book, because this is too easy! I hardly found new words.

[102 words]

Reference
Lobel, Arnold. (1972). Mouse Tales [Harper Trophy]. New York, America: Harper Collins Publishers.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿