Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/09/30

What classes I take

Next semester, I will take 15 classes. On Monday, I take Speaking class. This class is necessary one for training my English skill because I lack this part of power. On Tuesday, I take Spanish which is my one of the favorite class! On Wednesday, I take only one class which is Writing class, and this is first morning class, so it’s not good timetable. On Thursday, I take 3 classes. This day is the best balance timetable, I think. This day has cultural anthropology! This class’s professor is very popular among us, because she is so humorous. On Friday first morning class is required class, but I don’t like the class because there are so many students, professor speaks so fast, and class room is huge. Then in next semester, I will take 4 new classes. I have little nervous but I will do my best!


(147 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿