Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/09/30

Something special I did during vacation

First I joined home stay program in Minne0sota! This is the biggest experience in this vacation. In Minnesota we had many activities. For example, swimming at lake, going to huge shopping mall or grocery shop, canoeing and cruising at Mississippi river, going to historical farm, house back riding, having home party, going to zoo and amusement park etc.. Those were special! After come back Japan, I had my birthday, and my friends planed my birthday party!! I was so excited! We went to Yakiniku and Karaoke, and they presented photo album for me. I was very happy. Then I went to Fukuoka with my boyfriend, and we went to rock music LIVE! 

[112 words]

2 件のコメント: