Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/09/27

My friend's vacation_Speaking

My friends Moe and Eri had good vacation.

Moe went to Tokyo with Asuka who is Eibei students, Aug 12 to 14. They love K-POP music, so they went to Shin-Okubo where is like a Korean town, TDL and Fuji TV. Moe and Asuka joined TV show as viewer of Iitomo! She studied English for TOEIC and she used a text book.

Eri went to Okayama with her dance school friends for the event on August. In the event, she did her solo performance! What a amazing. She studied Japanese history, because her part time job is cram school teacher. She studied by a history text book.

Last, I went to Minnesota USA to participate homestay program. We have been to from Jul 24 to Aug 20 with Eibei students. I studied native English and MN and American culture, I used text book of Bethel university original.

(147 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿