Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/09/30

How I study during the vacation

I was able to training especially listening part and speaking part in Minnesota USA. I knew I’m not good at speaking part, so I want to join Speaking class harder. And I bought English novel, I can training speedy reading. Speedy reading is very important on many English tests. Then I downloaded TOEIC app on my iPhone, so in my little free time I can touch English. I can contact my host family and Minnesota or foreign friends through Facebook and e-mail, so I often ask them about English. After I back college, I want to keep this habit. I think touching English many time is so important thing.


[109 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿