Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/17

BR 2-03: Stories of Unicorns (Rosie, 2006)


"Most unicorns are graceful and elegant. But the unicorn of Fairtree Forest wasn't like most unicorns." (p.18)

I read "Stories of Unicorn". This book has 1600 words and build up with 3 stories. Before I read a book about magical animals, it included unicorn too. I've been interested in unicorn, so I chose this book. Unicorn is very fancy and beautiful. Especially I like second story. Above citation is the opening sentence. I think this book is not so hard but also not so easy. I found some new words. I recommend you to read this book because you don't need much time. 


Reference
Dickins, Rosie. (2006). Stories of Unicorns [Usborne Young Reading: Series One]. London, England: Usborne Publishing.

[118 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿