Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/12

Favorite 3: elementary school memory

My favorite elementary school memory is that I always played Yasuko who was one of the best friend, played at nearby shrine when summer vacation after radio exercise with who live in same area kids and what we did bonfire in winter. I went to Kumanosho elementary school. I always took a walk with 20 minutes. There were a few children around the place where I living area in, so I always went to Yasuko's house by bicycle. In the area where there was Yasuko's house, there is a little snack shop and the biggest park in our town. When I played with her, we bought some snacks or idle cards of Morning Musume and we went to the park necessary. It was very fun time for us.


[128 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿