Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/05

MR 2-01: Robin Hood

My favorite scene in this movie is scene of war versus French army, because this scene has an impact. Before this scene, northern marquees were angry to new king and tried to revolt to king, because king requests excessive tax. Many northern marquees gathered, Robin Hood was there too instead of marquees son of Nottingham, then the king talks around them with Robin's help. This background makes bigger sensation. In my favorite scene, they fight at shore. Behind the shore, there is huge wall. In the battle scene, a lot of arrows fly from there to shore. I like this scene especially. Robin Hood is so strong, he is an expert archer, and he is very smart. This scene very expressed these his character.



Reference
Scott, Ridley (Director). (2010). Title of motion picture [Motion picture]. America: Universal Studios.



[138 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿