Count Words

Welcome to my blog! Thanx.
I'm glad to see your comment:)
, and please follow my blog ☆

Second semester : 15,123words
now 12.1.11.23
:57



2011/10/16

Making presents

Hi:) As someone know, these days I've been making presents for my boyfriend. Because his birthday is Dec 18 and also Chiristmas have been coming! I'm planing to present hand made knit muffler. Now he has a muffler, but it's very cheap one and old. So I deciced to make it to him. I choiced navy blue as base color and red which like a Bordeaux and white are as vertical stripes. So I'll make one red line and two white thiner lines. You see?
I've never made muffler, so I spend many times! And I don't ask some questions anyone, I only learned by books or Internet, so I don't know weather this way is really correct. I just believe me! haha
I'm knitting by crochet hook, it's not stick and the tip is like a hook. I bought knitting yarn from Craft store Makino.It's very small store and at the Shimotori street. When I make it up, I'll show you the pictures!

[163 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿